I have read a few of these now and have always been dubious about taking part. I mean who would be interested in finding out more about me? I am just a guy that likes to write stories. Well I guess there is one way to find out....
I guess I should start at the beginning with an invite from a great new friend Taylor Fulks:
Author of: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16109612-my-prison-without-bars-the-journey-of-a-damaged-woman-to-someplace-norma
'I wrote this novel in first person, from the mind, body, and heart of a child. I didn't want to shock or be grotesque...I wanted people to truly know the permanent damage that is inflicted, to know the depths of fear and self-loathing, and to really feel through the experiences of an abused child.'
What exactly is the Liebster Blog you may well ask, so let me enlighten you:
The purpose of the Liebster Blog Award is to recognize blogs with fewer than 200 followers that deserve a look. My assignment is to:
1. When I was very young I wanted to be an accountant. I always used to love numbers and still do to a certain degree.
2. I have started but not yet finished my first Novel.
3. I have foolishly signed up to run a half marathon in June..... there is only one problem.... I have not started my training yet!!! Gulp!!
4. I have two tattoo's that I love. One from when I was 18 and then another as a present to myself when I was 30.
5. I only started publishing my writing on Facebook as recently as October last year. The premise is that I take two random words and a genre and turn them into a story. Www.facebo